Enkel registrering helt gratis

Forum för företagare

Det är helt kostnadsfritt att läsa eller skriva inlägg i forumet och det enda vi kräver är att du är medlem.

Bli medlem
Forum Webb & E-handel

Get your closet ready for Summer

Inlägg 1 av 1

2015-05-29, kl 10:04

evelynheist

evelynheist

Get your closet ready for Summer

Spring in Seattle can be unpredictable, and your closet has to be ready for any and every type of weather. Whether you're wearing a trench coat and carrying an umbrella, or you're in a maxi dress and heels, it's all possible in Seattle this year. I'm sharing with you some of my favorite spring and summer trends, shown off by some fabulous Seattle fashion bloggers. Let's get to it!

Black and White

This color combo has been extremely popular the last few seasons, but it seems like this season it is just on fire. This classic

combination makes any outfit look more expensive, and somehow more interesting despite the fact there's no bright colors or patterns.

Off-The-Shoulder

This preppy trend has really started to gain traction this year, and I'm all for it. It is a girly, sexy way to show a bit of skin while not baring too much. Stick with the nautical vibe by wearing white with this trend if possible, and adding a print doesn't hurt!

Pastels

For those days when you want to wear color, but don't want to draw too much attention to your outfit, pastels are the way to go. They're flattering on a variety of skin tones, and a great thing if you're looking

to ease into color color slowly. Everything from light pink and baby blue is on trend for this sunny season.

Stripes

A classic combination that comes back year after year, but it seems to evolve each and every time. Long gone are the days of plain tees, stripes look good in dresses, skirts, and even shoes or bags. Mix and match different color and width of stripes for an interesting look.

Chambray

Perhaps my favorite way to wear a "light jacket" in the summer is to throw a chambray top over any dress I'm wearing. But chambray has evolved since it came back in style and is now in a variety of options, similar to stripes - dresses, skirts and tank tops.

queeniebridesmaid

Svara Svara med citat