Enkel registrering helt gratis

Forum för företagare

Det är helt kostnadsfritt att läsa eller skriva inlägg i forumet och det enda vi kräver är att du är medlem.

Bli medlem
Forum Webb & E-handel

Web-services partner

Inlägg 1 av 1

2009-11-27, kl 07:53

username

Michael
Jacobsen

Web-services partner

Dear all

www.outsource-it-to-thailand.se is looking for someone to take care of it on a daily base, as well as the gruop of client we are hoping to build in Sweden in the future. We already are marketing ourself in Denmark, we have partners in Denmark and Norway who sells under their own name. So this option is also open.

We offer Design of web pages, programming mainly PHP and Server mantainance.

Our concept is to provide European clients with an outsource destination where they know timely delivery, Scandinavian quality and understanding are part of doing business.

We feel strongly that offering a consultant only a call away, is the way to success, it assure the clients that their needs and concerns are handled by professionels in their fields.

If you already are working in the IT field and need to outsource programming or wish to start up an IT company either running our site or under your own name, kindly feel free to contact me on skype; it-michael79 or on my e-mail [email protected]

Sincerely yours

Michael Jacobsen

Svara Svara med citat