Enkel registrering helt gratis

Forum för företagare

Det är helt kostnadsfritt att läsa eller skriva inlägg i forumet och det enda vi kräver är att du är medlem.

Bli medlem
Forum ABC för dig som vill starta eget

bruttolön

Inlägg 1 av 3

2017-11-13, kl 19:48

ginny

ginny

bruttolön

if you have an EF , its a fixed income each month, income is paid from another EU country, pay about 35% back to SKT monthly, , you are asked by a local authority what your bruttolön is .. what is the answer ? that amount you recieve each month ?
sorry if i appear to be stupid, wondering if it is different if I were employed directly by a swedish company

thanks so much

Svara Svara med citat

Inlägg 2 av 3

2017-11-14, kl 14:52

stoffe03

stoffe03

Your bruttolön if you want to call it that as an entrepreneur with a EF, is in short the profit before paying taxes on the profit.

Revenue (ex moms) - costs
then you also have to deduct the "egenavgift" that can differ from year to year but is about 29% at most,If I'm not mistaken, if you are born 1957 or after it's only 25% for 2017.

Företagskonsult
Virtuell assistans/frilans
[email protected]

Inläggets betyg
Svara Svara med citat

Inlägg 3 av 3

2017-11-14, kl 21:07

ginny

ginny

thankyou for the reply

so the kommun ask me for my bruttolon and to date i have always quoted 100% of my income

are you saying , that it is the income - the EF costs = answer - egenavgifter 29% ??

and is there anywhere i can get this in writing, as i am invoiced by the kommun for fritidshemavgift and i pay 2% for child 1 and 1% for child 2.
Have I given them the wrong information ? this is since 11/14 :-(

Inläggets betyg
Svara Svara med citat